Friday, August 20, 2010

Computer help?

Well i have Windows XP. And my computer was working fine. Then it started getting MAJOR slow. I only got it last year. One day I came down to use my computer, and instead of looking like windows xp. How everything was all bubbly and stuff, it started looking like windows 95. Everything was gray and square. It wouldn't let me play music, or go on the internet or anything like that. My computers been crashing to. I don't even do anything and it crashes. Can you please help me? I'm on my dads computer but i seriously need my own. Any help please? Thank you so much. I tried to run anti-virus software, and I ran scans and it said I had no errors. I did disk refragments. Any help? This always happens to me. How can i fix it and how can I stop this from happening in the future?



Computer help?virus protection software



Why is my computer slow? I bet you have asked yourself that very question time and time again. And for the most part, you probably just can not figure it out. Ask the guy next to you, and they probably don鈥檛 have the foggiest idea either. I mean, you may get the 鈥渟pyware鈥?answer, but this most likely is not the case.



The first place I check when my computer starts to run slower is the registry. Yes, the registry. Most people don鈥檛 even know what, or where the registry is, and especially don鈥檛 understand how this can slow a computer down. Let me explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment