Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is better AVG Free or norton internet security?

(Anti-Virus software)



What is better AVG Free or norton internet security?free antivirus download



I have always used Norton and have never had any problems with it. I find it easy to use which makes me feel confident as i know how to use it and am sure it is doing the job properly. I brough my last Norton Internet Security off Ebay for half the price as it is in the shops. A Bargain for a years peace of mind.



I have heard that AVG is good and gets plenty of good reviews but have never tried it.



What is better AVG Free or norton internet security?internet security



put it this way..........



if they were cars then AVG would be an audi tt and NORTON would be a vw beetle,



if they were women then AVG would be jessica simpson and norton would be rosanne barr !!!!!!



GET THE IDEA ????
Here are some other free anti-virus programs http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...
AVG! Norton Sucks!
AVG is very good - and if you pay for their upgrade it is even better.
I would say AVG is better, a lot of viruses that are about are aimed at targeting Norton and Mcafee the big names. I have had AVG for a long time now and never had any probs, also AVG is FREE
Try AOL safety and security center. It's free!
You might check but I think AVG free will no longer be free after the 18th of this month. It may still work but it wont update definitions. Check and see I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment