Friday, August 20, 2010

Plzzz help me?

hey



recently i opened one of my e-mails. and after that there were strange things happening with my laptop.



once i start windows, more than hundred small windows appear so fast with that alert sound written in them '' I/O error 32'' my computer is getting slower and not responding properly to all my requests... taking into consederation that once i put my computer on there is a massage telling me to renew my norton anti-virus software.... plz tell me is my computer infected with a V... and how to deal with this !!!?!



Plzzz help me?vista



Turn on ur window in safe mode by pressing F8 at starting.thn remove last installed software....simply if u didnt find d way....FORMAT ur window drive or hard disk.if u fing it so remove it menuly.



Plzzz help me?antispyware



sounds like it has been infected. if you have the antivirus disc place it in the pc then start it. norton will prompt you to run the disc. try starting in safe mode then put the disc in and run from disc if it doesn't prompt you the first way. you can also try http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security... free malware removal from microsoft. norton also offer online scans http://symantec.com/techsupp/home_homeof... once you have it fixed please install or turn on if already installed firewall, and update the virus definitions at least weekly. norton makes it easy click live update and just click next when it pops open.
Suggest you format your C drive, before this take a back of your important software on to your other drive, like D or on to a CD and then format C drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment