Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please Please Help me... I asked yesterday for help on removing an un known trojen that my partner g

and out of all the answers i got not one of them worked...Dont get me wrong the advise was great but didnt detect or remove it...I tried spybot search and destroy, AVG, McFee, Norton 360 and one or two more i cant remember the names right now....But anyway its driving me mad...and i notice the warning pops up every 5 seconds when on the internet, but not much when im not, The pop up says ''Your computer was infected by an unknown trojen...Dangerous to system as you could lose critical files.. I cannot think what else to do...and I cant afford to buy and anti virus software....Ive already spent 90euros on Norton 360, Please will somebody help me??????????????????????????????????????...



Please Please Help me... I asked yesterday for help on removing an un known trojen that my partner got...?free spyware remover



You said ''The pop up says ''Your computer was infected by an unknown trojen...Dangerous to system as you could lose critical files'' Do you mean an Internet Explorer popup or a yellow ballon in the bottom right corner of you screen? Either way, if you click on the Popup does it bring a Webpage or Program up?



Check out this page, it may help, It has full removal instrucations for the spyware you have (I Believe)



http://www.pchubs.com/blogs/unknown-troj...



I can't believe some of you people, its a simple trojan/spyware really easy to get rid of Run SmitFraudFix and it will remove it easy, How can all of you people just say Format your hard drive! Thats pointless, If everytime you get a trojan, spyware or even virus you format your hard drive, you will be formating 4-5 times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment