Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help! Norton uninstalling problem?

Okay, so when I first got my new Computer, i had a free 60 day trial of norton internet security-which was great. After the 60-day trial was over, i bought the norton anti virus software to download on my computer since my trial one was over..



ONCE I PUT IT IN, IT DID NOT work because it said i already had the program installed. So it said to UN-INSTALL my ol one so i can use my new one.



*HOW DO I DELETE (UNINSTALL) MY OLD NORTON? I have tried so many things already! I even called the number on the box! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.. I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET MY NEW ONE WORKING IN ATLEAST 3 DAYS!!!!



PS- I have already tried going to control panel-add/remove.. but IT DOES NOT WORK!!



PLEASE HELPPPP



Help! Norton uninstalling problem?best antivirus software



Go to there Website there is the norton uninstaller to Completely



Remove It.



Here Found Another One



http://majorgeeks.com/Norton_Removal_Too...

No comments:

Post a Comment