Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have been having serious issues w/ Music Match Jukebox, when signing in it tells me to chk interne

I am logged into AOL before connecting to Music Match Jukebox, have chkd all internet connections and they seem to be all correct. Heard about the issue w/ Norton Anti Virus software, turned off Norton and still got same message. Contacted Norton they adv me its not their issue. What is going on here? I have been w/ out that serv for months now and paid $59.95 for a subscription I have barely used.



I have been having serious issues w/ Music Match Jukebox, when signing in it tells me to chk internet conn...?antispyware



you probably have a virus on your computer i had the same problem with iTunes i couldnt sign in and i ended up having a virus so take it to Geek Squad or somewhere to get it fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment