Friday, August 20, 2010

When I try to get onto the internet a box comes up telling me this, why?

a box comes up saying



....application has generated an exception that could not be handled. click ok to terminate the application or click canceal to debug the application. upon reading this i x the box to close and then another box opens up and says.. no registered JIT debugger was specified. click on retry to have process wait while attaching a debugger manually or click on canceal to abort the JIT debuger request. at this point i x the box closed again then my desktop stuff comes up and then i click for my internet and have no problems. but i was wondering what the hell that stuff means. yesturday my husband downloaded a free firewall and anti virus software that i told him not to download off of the internet but of coarse no one listens to me. any ideas on wtf that stuff means?



When I try to get onto the internet a box comes up telling me this, why?spyware



Get a REAL Antivirus software like norton! HURRY!



When I try to get onto the internet a box comes up telling me this, why?virus scan



This error is due to some software internal error when error occures it thows the error report for a debugger to catch it so that it can be rectified.



Reinstalling INternet explerer or upgrading it may solve the problem
It sounds like IE explorer is crashing. You could try to do a system restore to before your husband downloaded the software, or you could download the firefox browser and use it instead of IE



  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment