Friday, August 20, 2010

I want it free?

The thing is I want to download a free anti virus software without paying. How am I going to pay for it? I'm still a student,mind you.



I want it free?panda



AVG Anti-Virus. The best free anti virus I've used. It's better than Norton (which is commercial, so you have to purchase it) and it doesn't slow your PC down.



I want it free?suzuki



You can download Windows Live One Care 90 day trail.
have you ever heard of AVG ?????????



about 35 million people know about it you should too you came out of the shadows today lol
Definitly use AVG FREE (better then then ones you pay for)



www.free.grisoft.com
You can get AVG free Edition from http://www.grisoft.com



Or I u want to get any other Antivirus for free try searching for it's cracks at : http://www.astalavista.ms



Warning : Cracks are illegal. u are advised to use AVG free
the better anivirus softwares than avg are avast antivirus or avira antivirus because these have great detection rates than avg antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment