Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help wid my computer,its so fu**ed upp!!!!?

my computer is so f'ed up,i dunno wut to do.rite now i am logged on guest,i cant log into my profile,evrything i had got erased,my music,movies,etc,here on guest its barely working,but plzz plzzz plzzzz someone help me what can i do to fix this? can someone gimme a site or something for a free anti-virus software ,plzz someone help me out!!



I need help wid my computer,its so fu**ed upp!!!!?computers



that sucks dude. you may want to boot your drive if you have the reinstall cd. might as well, everythings already been erased. Droping a nuke on your hard drive(metaphorically speaking) will erase everything without fail even any virus on it.



I need help wid my computer,its so fu**ed upp!!!!?hijack this



Download AVG it is a free and very good anti virus tool
If u can't access ur Adminstrator account, do this:



1-Boot the computer



2-Keep tapping F8 (doNOT hold it)



3-The boot screen will appear, choose ''safe mode''



4-When it finishes loading Windows u might get the profiles screen, click on ur Adminstrator, if u don't see the profile u'll be already inside



5-Go to Control Panel, User Accounts



6-Choose ur Adminstrator account and remove the password



7-Re-boot the Computer %26 everything 'll be alright



P.S: if this doesn't work, ur computer is F****d up!!!



!!GET A NEW ONE!!



  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment