Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Still problems connecting wii to the internet?

I have netgear dg834g, wanadoo broadband. I also have Norton Anti-virus software - does this affect the connection of the wii?



Please Help!



Still problems connecting wii to the internet?internet security



call Nintendo,



they have great customer support.



Still problems connecting wii to the internet?network security



i had problems connecting to my wireless router and it drove me mad! i tried changing my router options, turning off the firewall, different codes etc and it turned out that i had to move my router 30 cm closer for it to be in range. my router is upstairs whereas the wii is downstairs.
do you actually have a device(eg:wireless router, Wi-fi cinnector, LAN Adapter) that allows you to connect to the internet? that would help...
i have Norton Anti-virus software and i have no problems at all but im in UK
Have you checked that the gaming ports are open on your router
Call Nintendo of America at 1-800-255-3700. They can help guide you to properly seting up your internet to your Wii.
No, the norton anti-virus shouldn't affect the netgear, however, if you were installing the norton for the first time and going on the internet for the first time, I'd instal the norton after getting netgear set up (but before actualy going on the internet) if you are having problems, it's probably not configured yet, if you have an internet wizard in your pc, use that to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment