Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get rid of oinadserver adware?

Lately I keep getting pop-ups from oinadserver.com--they're really annoying and I think they're starting to make my computer slow down. I have AVG anti-virus software, as well as PestPatrol and Ad-Aware, and I scan with them every day, but they don't seem to recognize the problem. It's driving me up the wall. Do you know any free and easy ways to get the adware out of my Dell Windows XP?



How do I get rid of oinadserver adware?



This should remove it, free.



ewido.(recommended)



Go to the left of the page where it says,''Scan your computer now online



and clean it for free!''



http://www.ewido.net/en/



How do I get rid of oinadserver adware?antivirus downloads



Try what webman said first then if that don't work, try my idea...............



Most laptops now (esp Dells) have inbuilt adware in them because they get paid to install them on them, why do you think Dells are so cheap?



Anyway i had the same problem, like many others with Dells, try this bud:



http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Removing-...



Follow that and it will remove it.



There are other ways but try that first oh and don't use IE as a browser so you don't contract anymore malware, use something like mozilla firefox which has a popup ad blocker and or script blocker, IE is terrible for contracting adware, hope that helps.
theres a free program on download.com called Ad-Aware and it gets rid of almost all adware, if that doesn't work try spy-doctor but that will cost money
Hmm, it might've gotten into your PC through a license agreement. Try this:



  • favorite shampoo conditioner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment