Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does my computer show a Blue Screen for only a half a second, then doesn't start up?

Well, when I try to start my computer which is a Windows XP Home Edition, There is a blue screen that has all these assorted letters and numbers on it. It is only there for not even a second. Then startup repeats over and over again. It never goes to the login page. I have to make it go onto Safe Mode with Network. I don't have my computer Administrative Password. I restored my computer.--The first time I restored it worked and I was on the normal mode.. The second time it didn't. I need help I can't play any of my games. I have defragmented my computer, I have ran anti-virus software. Nothing is working. PLEASE HELP ME!!!



Why does my computer show a Blue Screen for only a half a second, then doesn't start up?pop up blocker



ONce you get in safe mode delete the graphics card. Then start the system back up, if the system can go into windows normal then reload the graphics card drivers. If after you reload the drivers for the graphics card then you might be in a new world of having to either find older drivers for the card or just getting a new graphics card.



Why does my computer show a Blue Screen for only a half a second, then doesn't start up?systemworks



Udate your antivirus and scan your coputer in safe mode. After you remove virus, I recommend you use firefox browser. It is safer than IE. It can prevent viruses such as worm,trojan and etc. The newest official edition of firefox can be downloaded from http://www.mollzia.com
Could be a problem with device drivers , hardware or software . This problem can be solved by uninstalling new softwares, updating device drivers and making minor configuration changes . From http://fixit.in/bluescreenofdeath.html
Go into safe mode then my computer right click on C driver letter go to properties,tool check box both opitions for scan for errors, hit yes then reboot

No comments:

Post a Comment