Friday, August 20, 2010

Please can someone tell me how I can get this website of of my desktop background.?

The entire background is blue and it reads this:



Warning! Spyware threat detected! System error #1752



Your computer has several fatal errors due to spyware activity.



Your IP address is 127.0.0.1and via this address an unauthorized



access was gained by another computer. It is strictly recommeded



to install an anti-virus software to close all security breaches.



Your IP address: ****



They know you're using: Internet Explorer



Your computer is: ************************ MB of RAM



Risk status for further investigation: VERY HIGH RISK



To protect your computer from spyware attacks - click here



To erase the tracks of your internet activity - click here



It will not let me change it either. When I click on where it says to click here it takes me to a site to buy something.



Please can someone tell me how I can get this website of of my desktop background.?pc security



if you don't have an anti spyware program, I would ignore it. If you reboot and it still comes up, I would go to this link and download. It was recommended by my cable company and I use it myself:



http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...



Please can someone tell me how I can get this website of of my desktop background.?symantic

No comments:

Post a Comment