Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help, Windows XP bug?

Windows XP keeps creating an empty 'New Folder' on my desktop without me doing anything. Has anyone heard or come across this before? It's driving me crazy because I have to keep deleting it. I have really good anti-virus software and my system is clean. Sensible suggestions please.



Help, Windows XP bug?free spyware



well this type of virus i know



even very good antivirus cannot cure it but can prevent it



I mean after infecting the antivirus cannot disinfect but delete



but sometimes virus is present in system file so u cant delete it



and get rid of it or else deleting it system will not work



just copy ur important data to some other drive



and install the operating system again



and now also install antivirus



Help, Windows XP bug?live update



Its my pleasure to answer Report It


I had this problem when running 98 years back.



A folder appeared on my desktop every time I stared up.



It was a virus as I remember.I tried almost everything to get rid of it but in the end i had to reformat hard disc.



I was running Norton anti virus at that time but it did not detect the virus.



Try running the windows live one care safety scanner it gets some viruses that others don't.If that will not work remove your anti virus and use some of the free trials available.

No comments:

Post a Comment