Sunday, August 15, 2010

Im thinking of installing limewire on my work pc, what security software should i install as well?

I want to download music and videos from limewire using my work pc since i don't have internet access on my home pc, do you think it is a good idea for me to do that? I have Avast anti-virus installed, what other security software should i install on my work pc?



Im thinking of installing limewire on my work pc, what security software should i install as well?microsoft



Its a GREAT idea if you dont like your job! If your jobsite has any kind of security at all, you wont get past downloading limewire! Use your work PC for work and get your own provider at home! You want to download all that malware infested crap, use your own PC at home! Only an idiot uses p2p and file sharing sites to begin with!



Im thinking of installing limewire on my work pc, what security software should i install as well?norton ghost



I think it is not good install limeware software to install in your machine. some zip file contains hidden viruses that wil harm your pc. McAfee is one of the good antivirus protection tool to protect your datas on your machine and it rejects the unwanted programs get in to the machine.
No, it is not a good idea. As you don't know what is coming.



Unless there are very little important things on your work PC. But it does open a loop hole for external party to get into your network.

No comments:

Post a Comment