Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Netgear Wireless Router?

My husband had to reload his anti virus software on his laptop. Then something happened to the wireless connection. He was able to get onto his netgear fine but when I tried to get on to it, the name was changed to netgear_SafeABo (my husband's is still listed as just netgear) and when I entered the password (the same as my husband used) I get an error saying the network password needs to be 40 bits or 104 bits. Can any one tell me how I can get this fixed? Or what the problem might be?



Netgear Wireless Router?firewall



Go to this site and you'll get the help you need, go into the networking forum..



Netgear Wireless Router?husqvarna



Are you sure you're connecting to the correct router? Can he change the name to a more distinctive one so you can be sure you're connecting to the correct one?

No comments:

Post a Comment