Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft outlook version 2000 SP-3 on XP?

My microsoft outlook is running SO slowly - I type an email and the words don't come up until about 30secs-1min later and then the whole sentance appears all together. I have tried various anti-virus software and spyware programmes to ensure that's not what is slowing the computer down but it's made no change.



Any ideas what I can do?



We don't have a specific I.T. dept at work.



Thanks



Microsoft outlook version 2000 SP-3 on XP?antivirus scan



Is this the only application where you input data using a keyboard?



It sounds like there is a big application or process that is running that is draining your computer's resources. Use Task Manager to identify the process by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete and click on the Processes tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment