Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Multiple problems with IE7. Yahoo mail no longer works. Drop down menus don't work. Reinstalled

Also now whenever I search in Yahoo, I get franchise results as my first 5 results. I have tried reinstalling java, ie7 and messing with every setting I can think of. I have ran spy bot and anti virus software to no avail. Any suggestions?



Multiple problems with IE7. Yahoo mail no longer works. Drop down menus don't work. Reinstalled, didn't helpfree spyware remobal



I am having the exact same problem, but I'm using Firefox. I assume Yahoo is still in development mode on their mail system. I switched to classic mode and it works there. That's just a temporary fix. Hopefully the issues will be fixed soon.



I noticed that one of my emails that I was trying to respond to while the problems were occuring disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment