Friday, August 20, 2010

Remote cannot access me through PC Anywhere.?

I disabled my antivirus and configured the IP Address as instructed. My co-worker is able to get access. She has a different anti-virus software and never has to disable it. She and I switch IP Addresses in order for the remote to access us at different times. What could be the problem?



Remote cannot access me through PC Anywhere.?spyware remover



Remote access uses server %26 client method. When u r server, u can be accessed. If u want to access other pc make it a server. U don't have to disable antivirus. %26 don't disable it.



Remote cannot access me through PC Anywhere.?virus removal



go to start %26gt;(right click) my computer%26gt; goto properties %26gt; remote (tab) and make sure that both remote tabs have checks in them. and use remote desktop which comes with xp and xp pro for free

No comments:

Post a Comment