Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I HATE my computer...can someone help please?

My computer is running slow again..... last weekend I installed anti-virus software and did a scan. I also installed Mozilla i think well this weekend I removed both. Please keep in mind that I am computer illiterate..



I have not been able to defrag. drive C since I hooked up the computer at Thanksgiving, it will run for hours and still remain 0% complete. Then I tried scandisk but I can't even do that. I closed every single thing yet it still said ''tried 10 times, close all'' or whatever. My computer is old and I am only running Windows 98 and i realize that I need an upgrade. Sometimes it runs great, other times it bogs and runs like utter sh#$. I am beyond frustrated. I try to follow the advice given but I know nothing about computers. Can someone give me some ideas of what to do to correct the problems. Please use basic speak. I am not fluent in any computer language at all. I'm trying to learn. Thank you in advance.



I HATE my computer...can someone help please?computer repair



I would suggest that you delete all uneeded stuff. (old pictures, music, e-mail and attachments) and then try a defrag. With windows, you have to have room open on the hard drive so it can work. I tell people to try to hula hoop in a broom closet, and you get the idea. : )



I HATE my computer...can someone help please?free antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment