Sunday, August 15, 2010

My computer is getting overloaded with spy ware,does anyone know of any good anti-spyware software?

I'm getting a lot of pop-ups, the yahoo pop up blocker doesn't seem to be working, plus, a toolbar has been added that I didn't put on here.What is Malware? I keep getting things about it..and I don't know what it is. I have avg virus protection, but I want to switch to a new one, anyone know of a better virus protector? These pop-ups and spyware things are driving me crazy...



My computer is getting overloaded with spy ware,does anyone know of any good anti-spyware software?microsoft office



I use Lavasoft AdAware and Spybot Search %26 Destroy, both of which are free. They each provide free updates on a regular basis; and they seem to complement each other without causing conflicts.



If you want to purchase a standalone antispyware application, I'd suggest Webroot SpySweeper.



My computer is getting overloaded with spy ware,does anyone know of any good anti-spyware software?norton antivirus



Way to step up dad! Report It


spybot search %26 destroy is good - www.download.com is where you can find it
I have used all of the mentioned products - and all have their merits - but I have to say that Super Anti-Spyware really works well. The free version does not have resident protection - but it sure does clean up everything.
Windows Defender and Spybot Search %26 Destroy both work well.
Run your anti-spyware in Safe Mode.If you have no an excellent anti-spyware or your current anti-spyware can't prevent spyware from Invading you computer,download a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment