Friday, August 20, 2010

How to boot a computer in safe mode?

I need to boot my pc in safe mode to uninstall an anti virus software because it is slowing my pc down so much i cant do it in normal mode. I tried pressing F8 but that just takes me into boot menu asking what drive I want to boot first am i pressing the wrong button?



How to boot a computer in safe mode?photoshop



That is the correct procedure. Select to boot from the usual drive and then it will take you to an option to boot in safe mode.



How to boot a computer in safe mode?symatec



look in windows help.
After pressing F8, when the white menu comes up, use the arrow keys to go up to Safe Mode, then press Enter. You may be taking the wrong option.



Hope that helps.
F8 is the right button, you may jsut be pushing it to soon or too late.



you can also use the MSCONFIG method with is detailed in the webist i link below.
hold (ctrl+alt+delete at first boot up

No comments:

Post a Comment