Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Latest Version Of Windows XP Professional?

I need to purchase Windows XP Professional I currently have Windows XP Version 2002 but I did not purchase it I received it from somebody else that purchased it so I can't update it when Microsoft releases new updates and my Anti-Virus software has expired. My computer is running very slowly and I'm getting worried I do everything on my computer so I can't afford to have it crash on me. Can anybody tell me where I can buy a legitiment (latest edition) version of XP Pro and download it so that I don't have to wait for the CD to get here (if that's even possible). I tried doing it but there are way too many versions, questions, too much to choose from so can somebody who knows more about this please help me I'd really appreciate it.



Latest Version Of Windows XP Professional?avast



I know that you don't want to wait but: http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/SubCat...



for $140 and you can have it overnight delivery.



Microsoft Windows XP Pro SP2b 1pk w/Upgrade Coupon for Vista - OEM



or try Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples, Office Max, Office Deport...etc. Get the SP2b package.



Latest Version Of Windows XP Professional?ducati



Microsoft doesn't release their Operating systems for download, but you can get an OEM version for relatively cheap. I think XP Pro is around $120..but dont quote me. you can check out www.newegg.com or www.tigerdirect.com for those, or visit your local computer store.
Unfortunately there's actually no such thing as WIndows XP Version 2002...

No comments:

Post a Comment