Friday, August 20, 2010

I am having trouble with pulling up the Vampirefreaks.com website.?

I signed up for an account. Then today when I tried to check it I entered the wrong password, when I went to fix it the webpage no longer came up. I am not having trouble with ANY other site. When I type the address into the browser it takes a long time to react, then it reroutes me to Google with links for the site, when I click that, it tells me ''Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage''. I do not have anti-virus software, and my brother just did a recovery on his computer. I was having some issues viewing the site prior but at least I could view it before. Would this be something wrong from my end? Or does the site have an issue? Thanks for your help! ^^



I am having trouble with pulling up the Vampirefreaks.com website.?norton antivirus



we did have a few hours of downtime today due to a serious DDOS attack. sorry about the inconvenience, we have been working hard to circumvent any attacks and keep the site running smoothly. we did have to do quite a few major changes, so if you encouter any bugs / errors please let us know.



special thanks to our system administrator apocyber for saving the day.



I am having trouble with pulling up the Vampirefreaks.com website.?security



It's just insane how INSANE im going without VF...

No comments:

Post a Comment